COVID 19 Precautions
To our valued customers,
As we continue to closely monitor the outbreak of COVID-19 and advice provided by the Australian government and World Health Organisation, we would like to reassure our valued customers that Frankston Subaru is taking all necessary precautions in order to protect our team, customers and the greater community.
Frankston Subaru remains operational across both sales and service. We are thankful that we are able to continue to provide you the high-quality customer service we are renowned for, and in order to keep you safe, we would like to make you aware of the following precautions:
- We are now a handshake – free zone
- Staff are following proper hand washing procedures and our dealership is sanitised regularly
- All of our service technicians are wearing gloves at all times when working on your vehicle
- All surfaces including your steering wheel, start button, touchpad, radio buttons, gear shift, door handles and mirrorswill be wiped down with disinfectant before and after your service is conducted
- Hand sanitiser is readily available across service and sales
- Frequent, professional deep cleaning is taking place in high touch and high traffic areas
- We request that you pay via Eftpos and Credit Card where possible, to limit the number of cash payments. You are also welcome to pay via phone prior to picking up your vehicle.
- Eftpos machines are sanitised after every use
- Single use disposable cups and stirrers are available in our onsite café
- All demonstrator and loan vehicles will be sanitised post their return with particular attention to commonly used areas such as steering wheel, start button, touchpad, radio buttons, gear shift, door handles and mirrors
- All Showroom vehicles are sanitised and wiped down daily
- We practice social distancing as per government regulations
If you are still concerned about your health or safety, we have the following non- contact options available:
Our dedicated sales team are committed to offering the best levels of service both within and outside of the Dealership. Therefore, we are happy to offer customers off site test drives, and off-site deliveries.
Where possible, we are able to conduct a driveway pick up and drop off, limiting face to face contact with our service staff.
We are also exploring off site vehicle pick up and drop off for any immune-deficient or elderly customers. Please get in contact with one of our friendly staff to discuss any requirements that you have.
As always, your health and safety is our top priority, and our staff take pride in welcoming you into a safe and clean environment.
We are monitoring the situation closely, but at this time we are business as usual, and hope to see you at Frankston Subaru from Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 6.00pm or Sundays 10am – 4pm.
We will keep you updated of any changes and welcome any questions you may have. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for instant updates.